Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What a Deal!

I love a good deal, a bargain, a steal. These are a few of the good deals I have found lately. A lady in Yuma gave me bags of boys clothes that will work great for Nathan in the winter. Lots of long sleeved shirts, warm jammies, and tons of socks. She also gave Tanner this cute little hat that will be perfect for the Arizona sun while we are here. The recliner he is sitting on was given to us from our neighbor, Lilian. She is an elderly lady that is so sweet. She brings my kids treats for every holiday and my children love to go and visit her. We have always wanted a recliner but never had had one. I love it.
These bikes I picked up in Yuma for $10. Not $10 each, but $10 for both. Nancy's friend told her they were on craigslist, but Nancy didn't need bikes. She knew I was looking for Eliza for her birthday though so she called me and I snagged them. The girls rode them around Nana and Papa's and to the park with the cousins and we are excited to use them here. Tucson is great for all of their bike/running trails.
I got all of this from various yard sales one Saturday morning. All of this was $17.50! I have only been a few times here in Tucson, but the few times I have gone I have found good deals in Rita Ranch. I don't even have to do any prep work to route where to go. I just head down there and follow signs. I got so much stuff I had to get a picture. Once again, there are a lot of warm clothes for Ely. Only this time it is for the girls. Perfect!

No comments: