Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Family Graduation Party

Elizabeth planned a graduation party in Tucson after Nathaniel's graduation. Elizabeth had graduated from ASU with her masters in Accounting earlier that day. It was a really fun party. What a big day for mom and dad to have 2 children graduate on the same day.

This is Kamber, my soon to be sister-in-law. She was making Tanner laugh so hard. It was so cute.
Becca and her boyfriend, Josh, came over from Yuma for the party since they couldn't make it earlier that day for the graduation. I'm glad they came for the party. After all, the more the merrier.

Elizabeth had Matthew pick up a graduation pinata from Mexico. She filled it with candy, gum and even dollar bills and coins. It was fun for everyone. I have to admit I got into it...I ended up with $9. I'm glad I have Nancy in the family who will get equally into things like that so I don't look like a fool alone!


Nana with the boys. Tanner and Isaac were so tired, but so good.
We ended the night with some jump rope. It was fun to try to get two and three people jumping at the same time. It was fun to see that I still have jump roping skills. It was a really fun party. Elizabeth did a great job planning, shopping, and preparing the food for the party. Thanks!

No comments: