Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mother's Day

I sure do love these kids and I absolutely love being their mother!






Mother's Day was really fun this year. It started out with my kids and husband bringing me breakfast in bed while I was feeding Tanner. It was the cutest thing. Nathan comes running in with a cookie sheet and tosses it onto our bed. Since our bed is extra high off of the ground I could only see the top of his head as he whizzed in and then back out of the room. Next came Katelyn with my GF english muffin. Nathan comes running back in and almost bumps into Eliza who is bringing in a deluxe omelet as he throws the silverware and jam up to me. Nathaniel brings in the rear holding the orange juice. I was in heaven. It was so sweet.
The girls both brought home notes/cards they made with their primary teachers help. Katelyn's was so funny. It really made my day. It was a pink slip of paper that had a bunch of questions about her mother that she had to answer. It went something like this:
What is your mom's name? Tennille
What does your mom look like? she looks like mom
How old is your mom? 10
What is her favorite color? pink
What is your mom's job? to wash the walls and dishes
What is her favorite food? salad
What do you like to do with your mom? play with her
What does your mom always say to you? keep your hands to yourself
What makes your mom happy? me
What message do you want to give to your mom on mother's day? I love you

We had the Santini's over for dinner and had Cafe Rio Pork. What a great way to end a fun day!



No comments: