Thursday, January 24, 2013

Tanner turns 3

 I can't believe this little guy is 3.  He is still my little guy and he has me wrapped around his finger (I hate to admit that).  I love how snuggly he is and how he loves to help me cook and clean.  I love this shy little dude!
 He had spiderman cupcakes and he got a spiderman toy that he LOVES.  I am glad I took the other kids with me to pick it out.
 When we finished singing to him he was scared to blow out the candles.  Daddy had to give him a pep talk.  He still didn't do it (he looks like he is blowing, but he really isn't), he had help (from behind as you can see).
Just a funny side note.  The other day Becca was here hanging out with us.  We had a few treats out that we (Nathaniel, Becca, and I) were snacking on.  One of the kids asked if they could have one.  I had one in my hand that I was handing to Tanner as I am telling her "no, they are just for the adults".  The funny thing is I didn't even realize I was giving him one of those very treats.  I didn't see the irony in it until Becca and Nathaniel started to laugh and pointed out how much I favor him.  I need to pay more attention to that or the kids will think I love him more.  I tell ya, that kid gets away with way more than my other kids ever did.  I don't even really know what it is about him that does it, but I am trying to crack down or I'm hosed!

No comments: