Thursday, January 24, 2013

Lunch at School

 The stay at home kids and I like to go to the school and eat with the girls every once in a while.  The girls get so excited and I love the memories we make.  I remember my Dad coming in to eat lunch with me in Elementary school.  I cherish those memories.  He would always bring in those pink snoballs.  I brought those in once for my girls to carry on the tradition and they didn't go over very well.  What?!
Anyway, Kate taught Nathan that you can drink your applesauce through a straw.  (Does that remind anyone else of Better Off Dead?)
 Kelsey is just waiting for someone to share their food with her.  She is willing to eat anything!
 Not the best picture of either of them, but that was all I could get.  The girls love showing off their little siblings to their friends.  I think this was the first time I ate lunch with just my kids.  They usually invite several other girls to join us (Abby is a regular visitor, we really like her).  I don't mind that, but it was nice this time with just us. 

No comments: