Monday, January 7, 2013

Finally!

On the morning of Friday, December 21, 2012 I finally weighed in below 150!  It may not seem like a big deal, but it has been a looooong time since I have been there.  I had made a goal to reach below 150 by the Sorenson family reunion.  The reunion started on that very day.  I was so very happy and proud of myself.  I enjoyed Christmas a little toooo much and now I need to get back on track.  Now here's to a new year and getting down to my next goal.  I'm not there yet.  I think it is an endless battle I will have.  Lose weight, celebrate, then I need to lose weight again.  Oh well, it gives me something to work towards.  (P.S. My big toe looks so nasty from the bandaid I had on it from an issue I had working out.  Proof that it really is me on that scale.)

No comments: