Thursday, January 24, 2013

Christmas

 We always put up the gate in the hallway so I don't miss a thing.
 Nana, Papa, Dane, and Neve stopped by just as the kids were waking up.  I had to get Kate to go wake everyone else up.  It was after 7!  I was wondering why they chose that day to sleep in...that's the day I can't sleep!

 I'm pretty sure this was his favorite present.

 Kelsey's first Christmas!

 Santa brought us geo trax and a wii.  Yay!  Thanks Santa.  Now I can do zumba here at home and the kids love netflix and the games.  I love that Santa always knows exactly what I want.
 The girls checking out their new bracelets.

 He is trying really hard to get that box open.

These are for my girls for their room.  Nancy cut out the headboard and the "buttons" and she helped me cover it and put it all together.  I love that she is so handy.

No comments: