Thursday, January 24, 2013

January randomness


 Aunt E and Kelsey (Kelsey is wearing her "Aunt Elizabeth loves me" shirt)
 I love this picture because I have a million pictures of me as a kid and I always have something in my mouth...always (hmmm...that may be why I need to lose weight)
 Kelsey started scooting around in mid Dec.  She barely got up on her hands and knees this week to graduate to an official crawl.  Either way, she has been moving around and getting herself stuck in places.

 Poor cousin Austen, he is a sitting duck strapped in there.  Don't worry, I rescued him.
 Trampoline hair!
 Yesterday was soooo nice (82* I think) we had to go have a picnic at the park.  Kelsey had to squint to look at me since it was so sunny.  It felt delightful!  The sun on my back and the slightest breeze.  I love Arizona...have I mentioned that?!
 Barefoot, shorts, and T-shirts in January!  Love it!
Kelsey is into making an absolute mess of everything she eats.  Not my favorite stage of eating, but at least she can feed herself!

No comments: