Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Who's going to make fun of Mom with me?

That's what Nathaniel asked the kids when these came in the mail. Megan and I got these so we can run on the River Trail when it is getting dark (or ride our bikes if we ever get around to doing that). I said I think they will make us look hardcore...Nathaniel said they will make us look ridiculous. He's probably right, but either way, I'm still wearing it with my head held high!
P.S. See what I mean about Kate never keeping clothes on...

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

I won't make fun of you...Sam and I both have headlamps. They are SO useful! Especially for camping and using the bathroom at night!

The Santini Stew said...

How much do I owe you- BTW?

Laurel said...

That's the real reason I don't run - I don't want to look like a loser.

Joanna said...

Love it!