Monday, March 2, 2009

Getting Hot Down Here...


Well, it's March already so we had to break out the pool. We needed to last week since it got up to 90, but swimming in Feb. in a bit much. We are already wearing shorts and t-shirts and I am wanting to turn on the A/C, but can't yet because it is only March! It is beautiful to go play outside, especially in the morning and early evening. This is why people move here!
My happy boy! He is so fun. I think he is walking perfection right now. I can't get enough of him. I am constantly hugging, kissing, and holding him. Can you blame me? Look at that smile! He had such a great time in his outdoor tub. He thought it was fantastic!
I had to post this one. I only had one swim diaper left an odds were that Kate needed it more than Nathan. His shorts were slipping down the whole time he was in the pool. My little plumber boy!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

I can't believe you guys are swimming. I think that was the same day that we were sledding. It's hard to believe we're on the same planet sometimes. Looks like they had fun!

LoriAnn Grigg said...

That last picture "cracks" me up!

Joanna said...

Love the plumbers crack!