Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Finally Walking

Tanner is finally walking! And just a shade under a decade... no really just a shade under 16 months. He started taking a few steps here and there a week or two ago, but it wasn't until Thursday, May 12th that he actually walked across the room. Since then he has been toddling around the house and at the park. He seems to have grown up so much this last week. He is insistent that he feed himself everything. This is pretty disastrous, but he loves it and has to learn sometime. I remember letting Eliza feed herself at a really early age and she is my cleanest eater. I could use another one.
Tanner has also (finally) broken his two top teeth, bringing his total to 4 teeth. His first top tooth broke through in San Diego the Thursday before the wedding and his 2nd was Friday, May 13th. Those have taken forever to come in. I am glad they are in, but I can already see more on their way. He has been my slowest teether, crawler, and walker. He is still just my little guy. I don't want him to grow up too fast. I guess he is just trying to accommodate my request that he stay my baby.
(Sadly I only have video of his walking and I cannot upload it to blogger.)

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Oh my you have been busy! I'm so happy things are going well for you and your beautiful family! Miss and love you!