Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Baby is Getting So Big!


Where did the last 9 months go? Look at this big boy! He is now drinking from a sippy and thinks he is so grown up. He will take a sip and then look at me and smile like "did you see what I just did, did you see it?" He is my little shadow. I have to admit I love it. He is a mama's boy and I eat it up. Tonight as I was out jogging with Megan, we traded off with the jogging stroller so we didn't get worn out. When Megan had the stroller I looked over and saw him staring at me. I smiled at him and started to talk to him and he just lit up. That is my favorite thing in the world. There is something so special about the way your baby looks at you, it's like you are the most amazing person to ever live. As their mother, you feel the same about them.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

He is so handsome! I love his smile- it is so contageous. It makes me smile all the way up here in Montana. That's one powerful smile!