Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Winter Odds 'n Ends

We go to the library regularly to get books and movies and stop by to see Daddy at work after. The courthouse and library are right next door to each other which is really handy. Daddy let the girls use his umbrella on Friday since it was snowing. My camera didn't work very well in the dark as you can see.
Nathan always sleeps naked lately. We always put him in warm clothes and then put him to bed. Well he always strips down to his diaper and throws his clothes on the floor by his bed. I decided to make him pajama pants thinking that if he really liked them he might wear clothes to bed. The first two night he kept on just the pants, then went back to sleeping naked. Little stinker, the house is only 65 degrees. You make me freeze just looking at you. He is also into this really cheesey grin which I find hilarious in pictures.
Kate had pretzels for a snack and came up with this...
funny how it is Eliza's name and not her own. I think she sees Eliza's name written so much now that Liza is in school. I usually let Kate choose what she wears and she made me laugh the other day when I walked into my room and she had put together this...
necklace and all! My girls love skirts so much but since it is too cold for them alone I always make them wear pants under. Kate has actually put together some cute outfits.

2 comments:

The Joe said...

Love it. your kids are so cute :)

LoriAnn Grigg said...

The pajama pants turned out great! Still can't believe he sleeped w/o clothes... crazy Bubba!! Gotta love him.