Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Sweetest Thing

Tonight as I was sitting on the couch, Eliza came and knelt down in front of me. She put one hand on each side of my pregnant belly (which has popped out a bit the last week or two) and sang rock-a-bye baby while moving my tummy back and forth in a rocking motion. It was so sweet. She was talking to my belly a few days ago as I was lying in bed with her. I guess the baby has become more real to her since I have begun to show. I love the way she already loves her "baby sister". She really wants a girl and has a hard time if I tell her it might be a boy. I guess we'll find out Sept. 4th if she is right or not. I just love how excited she is. It is fun to have a child old enough to understand what's going on.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

So sweet!! It's fun she's older for this one. I've loved watching my boys with Judd. Still, at nine months old, they CAN'T get enough of him.