Saturday, April 18, 2009

Preschool Moms'- Check this Out!

I have started another blog that will help me organize my preschool materials. I am really excited about this! I have a preschool here in Tucson with my friends and Laurel does the same up in Billings. We are doing this to share with each other our hard work and fantastic ideas. We both graduated from Ricks in Professional Preschool Ed. and want to try to remember all of the great things we learned and did. We hope that this will not only benefit ourselves but you as well. You are welcome to have a look. The site is zcpreschoolideas.blogspot.com. It is called that because Laurel and I were on the same teaching team at Ricks and we named our preschool The Zoo Crew. Both us of still use that name now with our own little preschools.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Thanks for that!

Kelsey said...

Awesome site! I will definitely be referring back to it, especially when Levi gets to be a little older!