Friday, April 3, 2009

It feels like Christmas!

My Dad, sister Laurel, and her son Judd are coming to visit me tomorrow! I am so excited I can hardly stand it! My Dad has never been to Arizona and Laurel has only driven through once in high school. I think it is the perfect time to come. The weather is fantastic! I have never met Judd and she has never met Nathan. This is going to be a dang fun time...sorry to those of you who aren't going to make it. Mom and Bri, get looking at flights. You guys are next! I hardly ever get to see my side of the family (something to do with living across the country...) so this is as good as Christmas to me! I'll keep the camera handy so I can post pictures!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Hooray! That is so exciting! When we were living in Pittsburgh, it was fantastic when family came to visit. My parents, Lacey, and Sam's mom are the only ones who ever made it out... okay, not true. Sam had a sister who was living in Buffalo (only 4 hours away) that we saw quite often. Oh, and that sister of his (Andrea) is married to Dan Rhoten...remember him? Yes, I am related to the Rhotens... weird.

Laurel said...

SURPRISE, TENNILLE!!! I hope you're having fun with all of us here. I better get off the computer and go start our Cafe Rio dinner. Yum Yum!