Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kelsey's Blessing Day

Kelsey was blessed on Sunday March 4, 2012 in the Yuma 4th ward. She was only a week and a half old, but I wanted to do it with my mom there. Kelsey wore the blessing dress that my Grandma Allsop made my sister when she was born. All of my sisters and I have worn it on our blessing days, as well as all of our girls. It is a very sentimental dress indeed. That is one of the reasons it was important to me to have my mom there. Kelsey was absolutely beautiful in it.








Grandma with Kelsey



Unfortunately these are the best shots of the day of the whole family. We'll have to get a good family picture later... I want a few months before I have to be in more pictures.
Nana with Kelsey

Nana and Papa with Kelsey


We were happy to have family come down and join us. All together we had Nana, Papa, Nancy and Quentin and 5 kids, Elizabeth, Matthew and Kamber, Josh and Becca, and my Mom. It was a beautiful day, a beautiful blessing and I couldn't even get up to bear my testimony because I was crying so much just sitting on the pew. I felt so very blessed.

4 comments:

LoriAnn Grigg said...

You all look so great.
Tennille you and Kelsey look apsolutely lovely in the ones of just the two of you!!

Laurel said...

What a magical day. She is beautiful in that adorable dress. I'm so glad Mom was able to be there. It's funny comparing Kierza at 13 pounds when she was blessed in the same dress. I like the hair bow and bracelet.

The Santini Stew said...

Like!

Joanna said...

She is absolutley beautiful! So happy for you and your growing family, miss you lots and think about you often!