Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Oh, Eliza

Eliza's prayers:
Bless Mommy when she has another baby that she will be filled with holy.
Bless Tanner when he gets bigger that he'll understand hopeness.
Please help Katelyn to have a better attitude.

Eliza science:
I have a conductor in my body that when I drink water it goes down into my body and the conductor lets a drop out. If you have a lot of water that needs to get out, the conductor lets it all come rushing out.

Eliza's logic:
Me: "Eliza!? Is that pee in your panties?!" (She doesn't have accidents...ever!)
Eliza: "Yeah, but I just peed a little bit in my panties."
Me: "Oh, so you think it's okay to pee a little bit in your panties?! Where did you pee?"
Eliza: "In my room, but it didn't get on anything."
Me: "So it's okay to pee in your panties because you didn't think it got on anything?! No wonder your room smells like pee. I've been blaming the wrong person."
Katelyn: "She also sat on the boxes in the closet."
Me: "You mean the boxes of food I have packed in your closet?!!!"
Eliza: "Yeah, but not all of the boxes."
Oh, good. Now only half of the boxes of food I have packed will smell like urine from a 5 year old that is too lazy to use the toilet. What a relief!

Eliza's newest threats:
"If you say no I'll throw a fit!" (Alrighty then, my answer is a definite no and you can head straight back to your room then, little lady!)
"I'll hit you if you do that!" (She never actually has hit anyone after threatening that, thank goodness. It sounds worse than it is.)

Sweet, sweet girl. She is so intelligent and beautiful...the attitude though is still being refined...just like her mother's. If only the apple didn't fall quite so close...I might be able to blame someone else.


No comments: