Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Update

Nathan may not be a holy terror for NO reason. We took him in to see the doctor today and he does have double ear infections. Boy was that a relief! I was worried he was just a really hard kid. We'll see if his behavior improves when his ears clear up. I'm crossing my fingers! If he doesn't get better I may be auctioning him off. Grandparents get first dibs.
Also, we have put off putting the house on the market until April 15th since my Dad is coming down to help us with the house. I think my parents could only handle so much of my stress over the phone before my Dad decided to come to my rescue. I sure do love that man. I can't wait to see him and have him meet Tanner...the little one. I felt so guilty having him come down, but I just can't get it all done right now, especially with the kids all being sick. Thanks Dad, you're my hero! (You were anyway, even before you decided to come to rescue me!)

No comments: