Friday, January 8, 2010

Winterhaven

It wouldn't be Christmas here without Winterhaven! It's this part of town that goes all out when it comes to lights and decorations. I have never seen anything like it before. The kids love it and I feel like a kid when we go there. It is just magical! This year we went with Lindsay and Spencer Broderick, Lori, Aaron, Hallie, and Adelaide Grigg. The kids love Lindsay, she is so good with them. Hallie is one of their favorite pals. We were having such a good time but decided to cut the trip short since Eliza was saying her tummy hurt. I thought she just needed to use the bathroom. Nathan was getting tired anyway so we started heading out. Eliza was getting a ride on Daddy's shoulders and got down about half a minute before she puked three times all over the road. What a close call! That would have been a real downer! The first thing she said was, "At least Lindsay didn't see me throw up!" I was glad as well that it was just the family so she wasn't embarrassed. Later that night she threw up several more times and Kate joined in as well. It was a long night needless to say. Nathaniel felt really lousy for a day and a half too. I was lucky enough to have it pass me by so that I could take care of my little family. Nathan ended up throwing up Christmas Eve and then again a few days later. Kate gets into coughing fits that make her throw up. That has happened 3 times lately. Luckily, we are all doing just fine now and are healthy and happy!

It was such a nice night. We are loving this time of year and the beautiful weather it brings!

This is the Disney princess house. An obvious hit with the girls!
I tried to download a video of this one house that is just amazing with it's choreographed lights and water show. I took me 2 hours and then said that it couldn't complete downloading the video for some reason. What a waste. That's unfortunate because it really was amazing!


No comments: