Monday, July 6, 2009

Clarification

When I was announcing my pregnancy I wrote the P.S. as a joke to show my husband because I do get sick of the rude comments and I thought he would get a kick out of it. I never intended to post it though. I was going to erase it but Nathaniel thought it would be funny to post it anyway. I was on my way out the door to girls night so I was going to erase it the next day, but the internet was out the next two days and by then I figured people had already read it and so I didn't bother changing it. I have had several comments made to me wondering why I was so blunt/harsh and how that was kind of taking away from the joy of the first part of my post. Like I said, it was just me blowing off a little steam to my husband.

2 comments:

Legal Eagle said...

I don't think that a clarification was needed. Everyone needs to read Crucial Conversations .

Joanna said...

Congrats by the way! We are due the same day thats too funny!