Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I hope they call me on a mission...

Isn't my Bubba so handsome? His little smile is priceless. I'm lucky because I am his mother and I get to see it the most! He has his Daddy's good looks and his Mommy's chubby cheeks. Hopefully we will be able to download some pictures of my little girls soon so they don't feel slighted. I just had to show these because he is so cute I could eat his up! He is already so big. He will be 9 months on the 20th of Jan. and he has been crawling around for a month or so. Today he pulled himself up on the crib and was standing there waiting for me to get him up from nap. My little guy is getting so big. He's the best looking boy I've ever seen (next to his Dad!!!).

3 comments:

The Santini Stew said...

He is a cutie! Glad to see you are blogging! It's so fun to do.

Laurel said...

I can't believe how old he is. Wasn't it just yesterday.....? He is so cute!! No wonder Kate can't get enough of him!

NancySorenson said...

absolutely chewable!!